- How GMOs are spreading throughout the world
- How genetics protects plants against pests, fungal and bacterial diseases and viruses
- What is an enviropig and why bulls need no horns
- How plants can become frost resistant and need less fertilizer
- How plants and animals could become living drug producers
- Why any housewife would like to keep health promoting carrots, onions or tomatoes in her garden
- How allergies on food can be a thing of the past and
- How the president of Slovenia could »illuminate« his goldfish.
We also explain:
- Why all these wonderful achievements are kept well hidden from you.